BY VISITING BRANDYOURTRUTH.COM, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM ANDREA ROBINSON, ATDESIGNANDILLUSTRATION.COM, ANDREAROBINSON.US, AND BRANDYOURTRUTH.COM.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Website, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Website to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Scott County, Kentucky. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. AT DESIGN & ILLUSTRATION LLC HOLDS AND RETAINS PORTFOLIO RIGHTS TO DIGITAL IMAGES AND FILES PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
PORTFOLIO RIGHTS: In this application this means that the designer (Andrea Robinson and/or AT Design & Illustration LLC) retains the non-exclusive, perpetual and worldwide right to display, reproduce and distribute the designs in Designer’s portfolio and website, and third party trade publications or exhibits, solely for the purpose of promoting or exemplifying Designer’s work, and the right to be credited with copyright ownership and authorship of the designs in connection with such use.
16. Hours of Operation: atdesignandillustration.com, andrearobinson.us, and brandyourtruth.com is open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
The business reserves the right to close for all United States government observed holidays and some scheduled breaks. We announce to our VIP clients in writing or email when those breaks are planned and scheduled as to not conflict with contract agreements.
17. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS: We do not offer refunds which are clearly stated in our marketing materials and on the form you agreed to on the sales page form prior to your payment using Stripe or Paypal payment services.
We define "Membership" as a group or community and the state of being a member of it in exchange for consulting services, digital resources, and community support using a third-party community forum or group.
We offer two options for joining the Brand Your Truth™ Monthly Membership.
The first is a "no commitment" membership in which you can cancel at any time. The second is our annual plan which is a commitment for a 12-month non-refundable agreement. You can voluntarily commit to a monthly commitment to be a part of a group and pay a monthly fee for consulting services delivered via our Membership "Website" portal, access to our community group.
Please visit the [insert a link to BrandYourTruth.com/pages/membership-terms/] for a full description of our terms & agreement that apply to our Brand Your Truth™ Membership Program.
Subject to our discretion and our approval, we reserve the right to make approved refunds by returning all refunds to the original credit card OR mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders will be refunded back to the original credit card used through Stripe and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account. This provision in no way implies that your refund request will be granted or approved. The intent of this is to inform you of how approved refunds will be handled when appropriate.
18. CHOICE OF LAW AND PLACE FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES: The laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky govern this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will have no applicability. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be exclusively resolved by a court located in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the United States of America. You irrevocably consent to the venue and jurisdiction of such courts.
BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE: (1) WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN; (2) IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN THE STATE OF OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US; AND (3) SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF COURTS LOCATED IN FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
19. AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: I ANDREA ROBINSON and/or AT DESIGN & ILLUSTRATION LLC may be an affiliate for products that we recommend. If you purchase those items through affiliate links on this website I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through the link provided by AT Design & Illustration. I only recommend products that I have tried or use myself.
Here is a link to our full affiliate disclaimer and affiliate disclosure page here.
Last Updated: November 5, 2019